Thursday 18 February 2010

The Brief


Now I am going to explain the project brief. We have basically been set the task as a group to create a digital 3D environment using Maya and to animate and texture the environment. We all as different members of the team have shared different jobs to do aswell as working together in some of these jobs. I was a late edition to the team as a new member and have been working with them and assisting where I am needed. As I have come in at a late stage the design process has already been completed, however for my own interests and to get a greater understanding of the project it is still relevant to include research of my own.
Our plan is to create an Anglo-Saxon church and to include a cemra shot sticking to a storyboard gravitating around the old church and then a time shift to a futuristic church. This storyboard will be explained and showed later on and was very cleverly constructed by our team leader Deeper. Now we will begin with the research part of our project.

No comments:

Post a Comment