Monday 8 March 2010

Learning outcomes

Well where do i begin on the learning outcomes? A good start would be definatley in the software. Maya was something I used to be really uncomfortable with but now I find myself on it for fun creating and modelling anything I want to. Also in terms of the animating, Lighting, compositing and spacial awareness within it. I have learnt a lot more about churches also and more importantly the pleasure of working within a team. I enjoyed the project and wish that as a late edition that I could of done more for the group. Also I learnt the importance of group communication and problem solving. I would like to thank my group for taking me on and also to Jarred and Mike for allowing me back on the course. I am a lot more confident now and feel a lot better with working with people aswell as on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment