Monday 8 March 2010

Reflection so far







Looking at all the modelling so far I have done i am pleased with myself and the knowledge I have acquired during the process. I have had assistance by other members on the team to start with but then was confident and capable enough to go off on my own and get things done. I am pleased with being able to contribute to the group and also that my work was of a good enough standard to be accepted by them with no changes being made. Myself and Deepa worked on the designing and modelling whilst Guy and Nathan worked on the texturing. Stephen has worked both in modelling and compositing aswell and although time was now running short we have all kept to our jobs quite well and I have enjoyed the whole process so far. Below we will see how my chandeliers look when they are duplicated and composited.

No comments:

Post a Comment